Monday, October 27, 2008

Snow in October?

Yes! There is the potential for snow this evening and tomorrow. Snow in October. I spoke with some friends in Phoenix and they said it was going to be 91 degrees today. Please pray that my thin Arizona blood can handle the winter here in Steubenville, Ohio.  

I also want to thank my blog readers for your prayers. I did very well on my two midterms. I received an "A" on my PBS 1 (Old Testament) midterm. This is by far my favorite class of the three. I have learned so much about the Old Testament. I love going to this class every Tuesday and Thursday. In my Vatican II class, I received a "B+" on my midterm. I missed an "A-" by a few points. 

I am currently working on a paper that is due next Tuesday, but I need to finish it by tomorrow night since I am going to Washington, D.C. on Thursday for our four day "fall break." This paper is how the Gospel of Matthew is considered the "catechists gospel." I have spoken already about Christ as the one true Teacher. He is the fulfillment of Moses as Teacher. You have to love typology!! Once this paper is turned in next week, I will begin writing a major research paper for my Vatican II class. I am going to write a paper on Gravissimum Educationes - Declaration on Christian Education. 

I hope and pray that all of you that read this blog are doing well. Please continue to pray for me. 

P.S. I am very glad that I decided to come to Franciscan to get my Masters in Theology. The Catholic Church's teachings are so wonderful. To study them in depth is a real blessing from Christ. 

No comments: