Monday, October 6, 2008

Midterms

I don't have much time, but I wanted to write a little something today. It's been a few weeks since my last post. I was hoping that I would write weekly on here, but with the demands of graduate school in Theology, it's just not possible.   

I have two midterms coming up in the next week. My first is in Principles of Biblical Study I (Old Testament). This test is on Thursday, October 9th at 3:30 pm Eastern time. My second and final test is on Monday, October 13th at 1o:00 am Eastern time. This test is in Teachings of Vatican II. It's been a lengthy time since I last took midterms exams. All of you who read this blog, please keep me in your prayers. Pray for the intercession of St. Thomas Aquinas, St. Bonaventure, and the Blessed Mother.  

Also, I have decided to apply to study in Rome during the Spring of 2010. Franciscan University will send me to Rome to study theology at heart of the Church. As details unfold, I will post more information. Fr. Steve Lopes, a friend from the St. Ignatius Institute at USF is working in Rome for the CDF.  At least he now has time to spiritually prepare for my arrival. Ha ha ha! 

Please pray for me as you all are in my prayers. 

No comments: